Friday 12 January 2018

Finally, A Glossier Haul


Guys, I finally did it. I finally made a purchase off the Glossier website. Ever since the release of Glossier a few years ago, I've never been fully convinced. I thought the range wouldn't be the best match for my skin type so I never went an ordered anything. Also because of the fact that they don't ship to Australia and getting it there would be an effort and a half. So fast forward to me in London, I had watched a few 2017 favourites videos where people keep mentioning Glossier and it must have been the ability to actually order it, I took the plunge and ordered a few bits.

Of course, I had to get the OG Balm Dot Com, because what is a glossier order without one of these. I am an avid lip balm user and I am always on the hunt for a good one, since the one I currently use isn't stocked in the UK, boo. I went for the original flavour, which is unscented, to give that ago and if I like it, I might get a few scented ones. 

As a person with eyebrows lighter than my hair, I am always after a good tinted brow gel and I always hear good things about the Boy Brow, and I picked one up in the shade brown. This is probably the product that I wanted to try the most from Glossier so I'm super excited to give it a go and see how this compares to my other brow gels.

Lastly, I picked up the Moisturising Moon Mask. Usually I wouldn't go for this kind of face mask because lets face it, my face is an oil slick. But being in the UK, I've noticed my skin getting drier and I feel like my moisturisers aren't giving me the hydration I need. So I got this to use after I would use some kid of clarifying mask just to add the moisture back in.

So keen to give these a go, let me know what your favourites are for my next order!

x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Still dying to try Glossier - but like you said they don't ship to Aus and I really can't be bothered with a parcel forwarder hahaha. I really want to try Boy Brow and the moon mask though - I hope you get on well with them!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I'll post an update on what I liked and disliked. And hopefully, Glossier will starting shipping to Australia ASAP! x

      Delete
  2. I've got oily skin too and I love the Moisturising Moon Mask. Even with oily skin I still need moisture and I think this is a really lovely one, and it's not too expensive either and you get quite a lot of product for your money. I haven't tried the OG Balm Dotcom but I've got Rose, Birthday & Coconut and I love all 3! I've even got my eye on Mint next but I should probably stop somewhere.

    littlehenrylee.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how it feels on my face and my skin is so baby soft after. I will be definitely be getting more balm dot coms on my next order, I am obsessed! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig