Monday 3 April 2017

I'm Feeling 22 | 22 Things About Me



So today's my birthday! Now that I'm 22, I feel like I don't get as excited for my birthday's as I used to. I still enjoying having my family around for the day and getting a cake, but I'm all about less fuss these days. I said no to going out and getting churros last night and decided to stay inside and watch the Office, who have I become!? Anyway, I realised I have never done a "get to know me" kind of post over here. I love reading other peoples as it lets me know more about the people behind the blogs I love, and adds a personal touch. So here are 22 things about me you might not know already!




I was a redhead for about a year of my life between the ages of 2 and 3. Sometimes I wish I still was now.

I am half Australian, half Croatian. My mum was born on the island of Brac, just off the coast of Split. Probably one of the most beautiful places in the world!

I have lived in the same suburb of Perth for my whole life, I've only moved once and it was literally streets away!

Once in primary school, we watched Matilda, I had to be taken out of the classroom because the scene where Bruce Bogtrotter made me so upset!

The movies that scared me the most when I was younger were The Wizard Of Oz and Sleeping Beauty. The Wizard of Oz still gives me the creeps but I love Sleeping Beauty now, Maleficent is such a badass!

I always wanted to be an architect when I was younger because I loved to build houses on The Sims, but then I realised I couldn't draw very well so that went out the window.

I had the worst habit when I was younger, I would lick my lips to oblivion and end up looking like a clown with a ring of red raw skin around my mouth!

My favourite memories of my childhood was when my family would put on ABBA or the Grease soundtrack (on an actual record player!) and dance around the house. My uncle actually split his pants doing a knee slide to Grease Lightening!

My guilty pleasure is listening to Euro Pop, but secretly I don't feel guilty about it! I love Eurovision!

I honestly think I have seen The Lizzie McGuire movie more than 50 times and the last time I watched it was a few weeks ago, and I'm not even ashamed!

My first celebrity crush was Orlando Bloom when he was in Pirates Of The Caribbean. And my tastes have not changed; English men with long, dark hair!

Up until a few years ago, I had an absolute hatred for anything orange! It was the favourite colour of the girls that bullied me in primary school so it would remind me of them but these days, I am over it so I now own some orange things!

I can speak basic Italian. I studied it in high school up until year 12, but after not studying it for a while, my speaking level has dropped. But I try and use it when I can and I still listen to Italian music to help me out.

I wish I could say I'm not a fussy eater but when I list the foods I don't like, I feel like I am one. Mushrooms, brussel sprouts, bananas, tuna, avocado . . . the list goes on sadly!

My favourite chocolate is a Caramello Koala, nothing beats it!

Maths used to be my favourite subject at school up until year 10, then it became history.

Grey skies, rain, and storms are my favourite weather conditions! Call me crazy but it's so cosy!

Believe it or not, but at one point in my life I actually had a natural tan! What happened body?!

My natural hair colour is blonde but I've been brunette for over 5 years now and I honestly think I will not go back.

I do not like the Notebook. There, I said it! I feel like I'm the only female on the planet who feels this way but I just don't like it. Also, while I bringing out the truth bombs, I don't like Ryan Gosling. Please don't hate me!

I love to wear novelty socks! My current favourites are Little Mermaid ones.

I love learning and my favourite things to do are watch documentaries, particularly about English history and I love reading history books.

-

So there are 22 things about myself that you may not know! I hope you enjoyed reading this and have a great Monday!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig