Friday 17 March 2017

My First YouTube Video | Everyday Makeup Tutorial 2017


So I finally bit the bullet and uploaded my first You Tube video! It has been something I have wanted to do since 2012 when I first started watching YouTube videos but I have been putting it off either because I didn't have a camera, I didn't like the way I looked, or I was just too nervous. But here we are, 5 years later, and I did it! It's not the greatest quality but I am so proud of myself for pushing myself to film this.
I definitely want to start filming regularly alongside this blog so any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated. I'm treating myself to a MacBook Pro in a few weeks so I will properly be able to edit videos, and I want to maybe invest in a ring light if I continue filming for a few months. 

Check out the video, and let me know what you think!


x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig