Monday 2 January 2017

Filling Up My MAC Palette


Since I first discovered the beauty world, I have been lusting after a MAC palette that I created my self. So when I finally bit the bullet a year ago, I thought it would be a sinch to full it all up. But trying to find the perfect combination of 15 colours has been a struggle and a half. 



The first half was easy to fill up with shades I have been wanting for a long time like Woodwinked and Soft Brown, but I want to create my perfect palette so bad that I'm stuck! If anyone has any suggestions of their favourite shades to add to my palette, let me know please! I'm in a bit of a pickle.

L-R Top Row: Nylon, Amber Lights, Woodwinked. Middle Row: Soft Brown, Embark, Bronze. Bottom Row: Texture, Coppering. 

But yes, please let me know of any shades I should get to complete my palette!

x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your palette's looking really pretty. Amber Lights & Woodwinked look gorgeous!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Woodwinked has definitely become a fast favourite!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig