Thursday 15 December 2016

CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder



Not going to lie, I think this is my most expensive beauty purchase to date. But I did get it at 10% off, so that's why I justified buying it. It is not my first Chanel purchase ever, which is the Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundation. When i went to buy it, she applied the foundation then added the powder on top. And that's when I fell in love. However, at the time I was a poor student so I only got the foundation so the powder just got added to my long wishlist. And now here I am, one full-time job and a 10% Myer sale later.


What I love most about this powder is how it mattifys my skin but it doesn't leave my face looking flat and cakey. It's really finely milled so it's easy to apply without being heavy handed and comes with a small flat brush but I prefer to use my own. If you don't like heavily scented products, then this isn't for you. It has a floral scent that most Chanel products seem to have. But if your looking for a light powder that controls oil while giving you a healthy glow, this one is for you.

What is your favourite powder?

x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig