Friday 16 September 2016

New Finds At Priceline


I haven't been traipsing around the aisle of Priceline for a while, but a few weeks ago looking for a spot for lunch close to my work, I stumble across one. This is very dangerous being a minutes walk away from one. But at the same time it's a blessing as it doesn't seem too busy so there is always heaps of stock and the first NYX stand I've seen in Perth! So naturally I went looking for a few new things to try out.

The Maybelline Master Conceal Camouflage Concealer is something that I have been waiting to arrive in Australia from the US for a long time and it's finally here! I have been on the lookout for some new concealers and from the few times I have used this, I am a fan. It has nice medium to full coverage, and the pale shade is pale enough for me which is amazing for a drugstore product. I really wanted to get the NYX Lip Lingerie Lipsticks but their stock hasn't come yet, so I decided to get 2 of the NYX High Voltage Lipsticks or Turnt Up Lipsticks as they say on the packaging. I decided to get 2 neutrals, Flutter Kiss and Stone, and so far, so good. They are nice and creamy, pigmented, and don't dry up my lips throughout the day. I want to get some of the bright and dark colours to see if they smudge or wear off during the day.

What new products have you been enjoying lately?

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig