Wednesday 17 August 2016

Simple Makeup for Work


So exciting news guys, I now have a full time job! Yay! I'm going to talk more about that in a future post but I'm am so chuffed. I finally feel like a real adult now with a stable job. But this adult life entails getting up at 5:30 am to be out the house just before 7 am. Not cool. So I've been sticking to the same products for the last few weeks to have a steady routine. All these products are ones that I know will last on me throughout the day.
I've been liking using a more moisturising primer, and my favourite has been the Australis Blemish Buster Primer. I find it does nothing for acne but I love the way it feels on my skin. I've been loving the MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Foundation. It provides good coverage and also lasts really well. I just use the one concealer, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, for under my eyes and on my blemishes. Then I set it all with my current favourite powder, the Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder. I've been contouring, but not very well, since I got the Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Palette, using the lightest contour shade. Then for a natural hue on my cheeks, the MAC Blush in Melba.

I then fill in my eyebrows with the Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil and then set them in place with Benefit Gimme Brow. To add some colour on my eyelids, I use the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze. Cream eye shadows are super easy to use in the morning and they last well on lids, even on my oily ones. Then I put on a layer of the L'Oreal Volume Million Mascara, which doesn't transfer onto my skin throughout the day. To finish off the look, I love NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick as it gives a natural rosy hue to my lips, perfect for the office.

What are your go to products for work or a long day?

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig