Monday 15 August 2016

Benefit Gimme Brow | Review


After seeing Benefit's relaunch of their cult brow products and some new additions to the range, I decided it was time to invest in one of their most famous products. Benefit Gimme Brow is a tinted brow gel that has fibers to help thicken your eyebrows. It comes in 3 shades now, instead of the previous range of two, and I am in love with the packaging!



I have the shade 3, which is the middle shade, and I find it the perfect match for me. My hair is naturally a dark blonde but I dye it a medium-dark brown, so I have to make sure the brow gel matches my dyed hair colour and not my natural. My brows always look light against my hair so using this tinted brow gel helps it to match my hair. This helps to add volume to the front of my brows, which have always been sparse. I usually use a brow pencil before anyway but this just makes it look more natural. I really like the brush on this, it's nice and small for precise application. Some brow gels have huge wands and you end up getting the product everywhere.

If you have sparse brows but hate the idea of having to fill them in, this is the product for you. It retails for $39 AUD which I think is maybe a bit pricey for the tiny product but honestly, it's worth it.

x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I actually lost my Gimme Brow, the older version. I'm looking to pick this up again! The packaging looks amazing! :)

    Nicole | In The Life of NM

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig