Monday 8 August 2016

A Little Sephora Purchase


So after getting my tax money back and putting the majority of it into savings, I decided to treat myself to a little bit of makeup from Sephora. I have wanted to contour for the longest time but I've always shied away from it. Either because I can never find a colour that would go well with my pale skin or I was afraid that I would do it so terribly and it would look horrid!


So I decided to bite the bullet and get the Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Palette, which I have heard many great things about. The lightest contour shade looks like a great colour for my pale skin and the middle shade could be used more to bronze up my face. I'm not sure if I'll ever use the last shade, but I might find a use for it someday. The first two highlight shades are great for under my eyes, but the third one is probably a bit too dark to look natural on me.

I bought two brushes to go with it, the Zoeva 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek and Sigma F35 Tapered Highlight Brush. The Zoeva brush is so much softer than I thought it would be which is amazing! I'm really keen to get experimenting with contouring and using these brushes.

What are your thoughts on this palette and what contour products would you recommend for a pale skinned gal like me?

x

#treatyoself
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This palette is really great! The powders are really pigmented. I hope you like it! :)

    Nicole | In The Life of NM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving it so far, and it's so pigmented so I have to be super careful!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig