Saturday 2 July 2016

Empties #10



We made it to empties number 10, yay! I feel like it's been only a few weeks since I did the last one but I seem to have accumulated a lot in a short space of time. As usual you get to peek into my trash and see what I've finished, and what my thoughts are, positive or negative.

THE REPURCHASES

As usual, there is a packet of Simple Cleansing Wipes, a mini bottle of the Garnier Micellar Water and a bottle of Colab Dry Shampoo, standard features in these empties posts and products I will continue to repurchases because they just get the job done so well. Another hair product that I have been obsessed with is the Bumble and Bumble Thickening Dry Spun Finish. I am a bit of a hair noob, and this just adds a nice amount of texture to give my hair an edgy look without putting in too much effort. While I was in London a few months ago, I picked up the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Cleanser that everyone seems to rave about, and while I did enjoy it, it was nothing really special. I'd love to use it again though because I did enjoy using the cloths it comes with.One cleanser that I did fall in love with is the Caudalie Makeup Removing Cleansing Oil. It removed everything really well and didn't leave an oily residue on my skin afterwards.

I love using MAC Fix Plus before putting my foundation on to help the foundation blend better and for using with pigments and pressed eyeshadows. Always a staple in my collection. Lately I've been getting a lot better at applying falsies, and my favourites so far are the Eylure Volume No.100 Lashes. They add a nice amount of volume and definition without being overly dramatic. Lastly two of my favourite shower gels, the Lush Beautiful Shower Gel and The Body Shop Mango Shower Gel. Both are super refreshing, the Lush one has glitter in it! What more could you want!

GOODBYE

After loving the original argon oil shampoo and conditioner, I decided to give the OGX Moisture + Vitamin Shampoo and Conditioner a go. I much prefer the argon oil version, this just did nothing really to my hair, maybe making it a little bit drier which is strange because it is supposed to be moisturising. Everyone seems to rave about the Caudalie Beauty Elixir but I didn't really see what the fuss is about, I didn't like the smell and the spray nozzle would never work. The Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Light was not a favourite of mine, I felt like it did nothing for me, but I would love to try out their other ones and see what all the fuss is about.

What have you finished up lately?

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig