Monday 23 May 2016

Empties #9


I went to chuck something in my empties bag and saw it was over flowing so this post is definitely due. It's always satisfying use up a whole product and I love hearing everyone's thoughts on a product they have obviously used up. 


THE REPURCHASES

After using the Fleur De Force by Eyelure Fluer Loves Lashes many, many times, they were getting a bit out of shape and dirty so it was time for them to go. I am still very new to the world of false lashes but these are honestly my favourite. I wish they were available in Australia, because I would buy myself a million of them. As always, I've used another bottle of the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, a great product to get my makeup off without any irritation. The Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser is great gel cleanser that didn't strip my skin and felt really gentle, one that I can see myself going back to using on a regular basis. 

I would love to get a full size of the Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet, I fell like it is a moisturiser that would cater to anyone, it's hydrating but doesn't feel to heavy. The Glasshouse Candle in Rio De Janeiro is probably my favourite candle scent ever and I will forever repurchase this. If you love fruity scents, this will be right up your alley. Finishing my second bottle of this stuff, the Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer  is one of my all time favourites and I will get it again, despite the frightening price tag. Another primer that I will be repurchasing is the Stila One Step Correct Primer, which is does so many different things, I never thought I would love it as much as I do. 

The Sephora Daily Brush Cleaner is probably one of the best spot cleaners for brushes but isn't available at the Australian Sephora which is a shame! One foundation which I grew to love so much is the NARS Sheer Glow, probably one of my all time favourites and I can't wait to get another! Another product that I grew to love is my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. The fine nib makes it easy to recreate brow hairs and it look very natural. I was super skeptical about trying the  St. Tropez Gradual In-Shower Tan after reading mixed reviews online but I love it. It is super simple for a tanning noob like me and the results are natural and don't make me look totally different to my white self.

GOODBYE

The REN CleamCalm3 Replenishing Gel Cream was an OK moisturiser, but I want something a bit more lightweight and more like a gel. Another product from REN that I didn't really enjoy was the REN Clarimatte Clarifying Toner. It was OK, but I didn't notice anything different from using this everyday. I didn't finish the LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter but it started to go off. It was a good product but I wish they made it in a smaller size because it's impossible to get through the whole thing before it expires. 

I loved the Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! Eau de Parfum, but there are so many other scents I want to try so I don't think I will get this one again. Two things that I didn't love at all were the Chantecaille Faux Cils Mascara and the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer. The mascara, everyone seems to love but I didn't. I didn't like the wand and the mascara wasn't lengthening and didn't define my lashes enough for me to love it. The eye primer made my lids feel greasy and I found it didn't make a difference to the longevity of my eyeshadow. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig