Friday 8 April 2016

Mini Priceline 40% Off Haul



About twice a year, Priceline has a two day 40% off cosmetics sale. I went along to the one a few days ago and let me tell you, it was hectic. I got there on the first day around 11:30 and already things I had wanted to pick up were sold out like the new Rimmel face palette. Another amazing thing is that I restrained myself! *pats self on back*. I picked up a few things that I have been eyeing off lately, and I haven't tested them out yet either.

The Maybelline Master Sculpt Contouring Palette is something I'm excited to add into my makeup routine as I actually don't own any contouring or highlighting products! Whaaaaaaat!? I know! I wasn't able to swatch it in store so hopefully the contour isn't too warm. One product that was purchased on a whim was the Australis Blemish Buster Acne Fighting Primer. It feels like a nice gel primer, it's got a blue tint, and also feels cooling on the skin which I'm assuming would help calm the redness. Lastly, I got the Australis Mettalix Eyeshadow in Pearl Jammin' which are like a mousse texture cream eyeshadow. A lot of people have been raving about these and I wanted to see what all the hype is about.

What did you pick up during the sale?

x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've heard that the Maybelline Master Sculpt is on the lightly pigmented side so it should be a good product to start contouring with. Hope it's good for you! I love the Metallix eyoeshadows, I use Guns and Rose Petals a lot!

    xo Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried it out a few time so far, and it is lightly pigmented which is alright, but the highlight hardly shows up at all which is really dissapointing! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig