Monday 14 March 2016

Glitter Smokey Eye with Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in DGAF



Last week, I went out to a festival to celebrate my cousin's birthday and this is what I chose to wear on my face. I have been obsessed with the Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in DGAF since I got it in the mail a couple of weeks ago.It's a warm rose gold colour with green and gold shimmer in it, super stunning.


Firstly to prime my face, I used the Stila One Step Correct Primer which I have been loving lately, but it's almost finished! Then I used the Stila Stay All Day Foundation and I applied this with my Beauty Blender, which I talked about in this post recently. To conceal, I used the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer for under my eyes and the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer for any blemishes. Then to set it all, I used the MAC Studio Fix Powder. To bronze and blush, I used the Body Shop Honey Bronzer and the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion respectively.

I used the Too Faced Bulletproof Brows in Taupe and set them with the Eyeko Brow Gel. I primed my eyes with the MAC Paintpot in Painterly and set in with the Cream shade from the Lorac Pro Palette. From the same palette, I used the Taupe shade in my crease, Sable to deepen it up and Espresso in the outer V. Then with my fingers, I applied the Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in DGAF and blended it into the crease. Then for the inner corner, I used my MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon. The I applied the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara, which is a bloody pain to remove! To finish off the look, I used the Colourpop Lippie Stick in Brink.

I hoped you liked this look, and I'm definitely enjoying doing these kind of posts and I want to do more.

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig