Monday 21 March 2016

Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Beeper


Recently I did my first haul from Colourpop, a brand that has had so much hype in the blogging and YouTube world recently. They are so affordable, and the quality is on par with some higher priced brands. Probably my favourite product that I have tried so far is the Ultra Matte Lip Colours. 


They are a liquid lipstick, priced at $6 USD each, and dry down really matte. They don't transfer and they last so well through eating and drinking. Lots of people have said that these are too drying, but I don't find them to be that bad. I always put Paw Paw cream on before and also exfoliate.

One of the colours I purchased is Beeper. In the tube it looks like a "Kylie" kind of colour, nude with a hint of brown. But on the lips when it dries, it's more of a deeper brown that whats in the tube. I wasn't really aware of this so when I put it on, I was surprised at how dark it turned out. But I still love the colour, and I don't have anything else like it! These liquid lipsticks are definitely worth the money!

Have you tried this product yet? Or anything else from Colourpop? Let me know!

x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This shade is gorgeous! I am loving the Lippie Stix, Cookie is my favourite!
    Emmy | Emmys Beauty Cave | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lippie Stix are great as well, I haven't tried cookie yet, but I think my favourite is Frenchie! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig