Wednesday 9 March 2016

All Hail the Beauty Blender


The Beauty Blender is one of the most talked about products in the beauty world. Some people love it and claim it's changed the way they do their makeup. Others feel like it is nothing special and prefer cheaper alternatives. My thoughts? This has changed my makeup game.


 I did have the Real Techniques Makeup Sponge, but I didn't enjoy it as it was too firm when wet. So while I was in Paris on my recent holiday, I picked up the Beauty Blender. Ever since using this for my foundation, I haven't picked up a foundation brush! Which is crazy since I was all about my Real Techniques Buffing Brush & Expert Face Brush. I feel like it blends my foundation a lot better with my skin, and gives it a more natural look. That's what I really like about it, because I use a lot of matte foundations, the Beauty Blender gives it a more natural finish. And the feeling of a damp Beauty Blender on your face is so good. It does take longer than using a brush to blend your foundation but the end result is worth it!

From what I know, you can't buy Beauty Blenders in person anywhere in Australia. I bought mine overseas in Sephora. However, there are a few places you can get them online at Beauty Bay or Crush Cosmetics.

Have you tried this yet or do you prefer other beauty sponges?

x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love my Beauty Blender! I bought it online from Lipstick Republic I think. They can be purchased in store in Sydney Sephoras but I'm not sure where else.

    xo Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool to know! I hope they build a Sephora store in Perth soon! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig