Wednesday 10 February 2016

Europe Beauty Haul Part 1: Sephora, Kiko, & More


One of the exciting things about my trip to Europe was the beauty shopping! A lot of the brands that are difficult to get in Australia or almost inaccessible, were easily available whilst I was there. It was amazing! Also, experiencing Sephora for the first time was fabulous! They now have a few in Australia, but they are all on the east side of Australia, and I live in the west.



I picked up a few things in Sephora, but I didn't go as crazy as I thought I would. In the checkout aisle of doom I picked up the Make Up For Ever Step 1 Mattifying Primer and the Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara, both in the travel sizes to trial. I have used both of them and I love the primer, which I'll talk about in a later post. But so far, I'm not loving the mascara. Also from MUFE, I picked up the Loose HD Powder. I picked up the Sephora Brush Cleaner, as I didn't have one on me and my brushes were in dire need of some cleaning. I got my hands on a Beauty Blender, which is super exciting and I'm already in love with it! The Sephora Cream Lip Stains are super hyped and I picked one up in the shade 13 Marvellous Mauve, and I'm definitely getting more.

Around Europe, they had stores called Douglas which were beauty stores, and they stocked Zoeva! I got the 102 Silk Finish Brush and the 230 Luxe Pencil Brush. They are so affordable, but the quality is amazing. France is famous for their pharmacies, so I picked up the La Roche Posay Serozinc as it's talked about a lot in the blogging community. Another French skincare product I picked up was a set from Caudile, which is a much loved brand over in Europe.

KIKO has become really popular in the last year or two and I had to see what the fuss is about. It's extremely affordable and the range they have is amazing. I picked up a Long Lasting Shadow Stick in 37 and a Creamy Colour Comfort Lip Liner in 303. I'm super excited to give these a go!

Part 2 will be next with some stuff from Selfridges and Charlotte Tilbury!

What have you hauled lately?

x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig