Friday 26 February 2016

Euro Trip Part 2: Vienna, Krakow, Budapest, Ljubljana & Venice

So here is Part 2 of my adventure to Europe. This post is a taste of Eastern Europe, which was probably my favourite part of my trip. All this was done on my Contiki tour which I would highly recommend you check out. Eastern Europe has so many cool cultures and customs, and also cheap alcohol ($2 AUD Pints anyone?). My favourite city would have to be Budapest. I would say it's the Melbourne of Europe, still a typical Eastern city but with a lot of modern and trendy places.



Me with my main man Mozart - Vienna

A chilling experience, one that I will never forget - Auschwitz

Cruising the river - Budapest

The most beautiful city - Ljubljana

St Marks Square - Venice
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig