Monday 26 October 2015

Upping My Brow Game


Up until 3 years ago, doing my brows was never part of my makeup routine. They matched my hair colour, the shape of them was neat enough to never be plucked or waxed, and I just didn't have any idea of how to maintain them. Then I decided to change my hair colour. I went from an ashy dark blonde to a slight warm medium brunette. Now, my eyebrows are lighter than my hair, which means sometimes it looks like there are none at all. That is when I started to take notice and start to fill them in. I've only ever got them shaped once at that was last year, my eyebrows aren't the perfect shape but they're neat enough to leave alone.


A few months ago, a friend who works at a make up counter introduced me to this. The Too Faced Bulletproof Brows in the shade Universal Taupe. I've never been one for brow pomades, I prefer just using a gel or some kind of pencil. But once you get hang of using this, it becomes a sinch. It comes with the pictured angled brush and the other end has a spoolie on it. For me, it is too much to wear during the day but for nights out, it's perfect to get that sculpted brow look. It only comes in one other colour which is darker than this one, but I find that this taupe shade could suit many different eyebrows colours.

x

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This sounds like a great product and I haven't heard anyone talk about it either! I've never tried anything from too faced myself.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig