Friday 15 May 2015

My Mecca Cosmetica Beauty Loop Box | May 2015


I always get so excited when I see an email in my inbox from Mecca saying by box is ready to pick up. I've never been disappointed with one of these boxes, they always deliver and the samples are so different each time. I am currently a Level 2, and this is what I got in my box.

I am most excited to try the GlamGlow Powered Dual Cleanse Treatment. It's a mix between a mask and a cleanser which should be interesting. Glamglow products aren't cheap so it's good to receive a sample. Also, this smells amazing! Another thing that is raved about is the Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter. I rarely use body butter because my skin isn't really dry and I find it a bit of an extra step I don't need when I come out of the shower, however, I am excited to see what all the fuss is about.

REN products are some of my favourites, so I'm keen to try the REN Keep Young & Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot. I've never heard anything about this product, so it should be interesting to see what it does. It seems to be some kind of gel like serum. Another product I've never heard anything about is the Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation. I know serum foundations have been popular lately so I'm interested in giving this a go. However, my experience with self-adjusting bases hasn't been good, as they end up looking very orange on me.

What did you get in your box this month?

x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig