Tuesday 24 February 2015

My Mecca Cosmetica Beauty Loop Box | February 2015

I just love going in to collect my Beauty Loop Box from Mecca Cosmetica every 3 months. I'm always intrigued at what samples we will get this time, and I'm never disappointed. Just for reference, I'm at Beauty Loop Level 2.


Firstly, I got the Korres Fig Shower Gel. I've always wanted to try one of their shower gels, and now I have the perfect opportunity. I also got the Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment, which was in a previous Beauty Loop Box. That sample I gave to my mum, but I'll keep this one to try out. I ended up giving my mum the Kate Somerville Anti-Aging Treatment, because it's more suitable for her. Another sample from Kate Somerville is the Kate Somerville Self Tanning Towlettes. I'm not sure if I would use this because I don't tan, but I might give it a go later on in the year when it gets colder so I can cover up the disaster with pants. Lastly, I got the  Mecca Cosmetica False Lashes. The packaging is so luxurious for false lashes and I can't wait to try them out because they look so natural.

What did you get in your Beauty Loop Box?

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig