Tuesday 30 September 2014

September Favourites | 2014


Another month gone, another month closer to Christmas time! I know, I'm thinking way ahead but as soon as the warmer weather starts, all I can think about is Christmas. This month, I didn't buy many things, which is a good sign, but these favourites are some I've had for over a month now and really have gotten to love.

Firstly, the Urban Decay Naked2 Palette. Heaven in a palette. Now I understand the hype over these bad boys. The shadows are so creamy and easy to apply and the pigmentation is awesome. The colours in this palette I think suit me well, and it's so easy to create so many looks this palette. I love applying these shadows with the Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush. The Real Techniques brushes never let me down, such good quality for such a good price. This one is great for applying shadows all over and I've used it for my crease and also concealer, so it's a great multitask brush too!

The Rimmel Wonder'Full Mascara has been my everyday mascara for the past few weeks. I wrote a review on it here, so I won't go into too much detail but it's just great for an everyday full look. And it doesn't clump! Lastly, I think I found my "my lips but better" lipstick! I have been lusting for M.A.C.'s Patisserie for so long after Vivianna Does Makeup and Lily Pebbles always talk about. I finally caved boy am I glad I got it. It's such a nice finish on the lips and I've been wearing almost everyday!

I've also been loving the T.V. show Brooklyn Nine Nine. It stars Andy Samberg, and is about a police precinct in New York and all the stuff they get up too. Very very funny, it had me in stitches every episode.

What have you been loving this month?

x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the naked 3, its my fave! Such gorgeous shades!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naked 3 is the next one I want to get! I love the rosy tones of the palette x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig