Tuesday 23 September 2014

REVIEW | Rimmel Wonder'Full Mascara with Argan Oil


Personally, I think Rimmel have some of the best drugstore mascaras currently on the market, and they're pretty affordable. Recently, Rimmel came out with this new mascara and of course I wanted to give it a go. I've never seen a mascara before that has included Argan oil so I was intrigued to what it would do.

The brush you get with this mascara is a big plastic applicator which I prefer. I find that plastic applicators don't clump as much as ones with bristles. I find the applicator a little to big for my eyes but my eyes a small so it doesn't bother me too much.The website claims that you will get "full, perfectly smooth, clump free lashes". I definitely agree with the claims, except the full claim. You get smooth lashes rather than stiff unnatural lashes, so it gives off a natural look. My lashes didn't clump which is super great, maybe this is why the Argan oil is in it. On the website it doesn't give and reason and why the Argan oil is in the formula, so I'm just guessing. I don't think you get full lashes, my lashes did look longer but not fuller which I don't mind. I use this as a day mascara, because I prefer the look of natural lashes for the day at uni or work. Also, it comes off easily with makeup remover which you would assume because it's not waterproof.

Overall this is a pretty good mascara. No clumping, lengths lashes and doesn't leave you looking like a panda at the end of the day. It retails for $17.95 and you can find it at Priceline, Target, Chemist Warehouse and other good stores!

x
SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig