Saturday 19 July 2014

My Mecca Cosmetica Beauty Loop Box - July 2014


Every three months, Mecca Cosmetica releases a Beauty Loop Box for it's Beauty Loop Members that features samples of products they sell or are new. There are three levels, and each level corresponds to the amount you've spent during the year at Mecca. I'm Level 1 which means I've spent between $300-600 in the year, which made me cringe but thankfully, the number is closer to the $300 mark. This is my first Beauty Loop Box and I was so excited to pick it up yesterday. 


Inside it came with a card explaining the four samples, and then underneath the beautiful packaging, the four samples. Firstly, we have the REN Rosa Centifolia Cleansing Gel. I've been wanting to try a REN product for some time but now I've been given the opportunity! I will definitely let you guys know how I've been getting on with this when I've finished it. It's quite a good size sample at 25ml. Secondly is the EVE LOM Moisture Mask. This is one of the samples that I'll be handing over to my mother  as it's suited to her skin more. Thirdly, the Bumble & Bumble Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner. when I saw this in here, I will admitted I squealed a little. I've been wanting to try this for sometime as my hair is feeling thin, which is weird because I have naturally thick hair. I am super excited to give this a go and hopefully I love it. Lastly, it's the Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment. This is the other sample I'm giving to my mum as it's supposed to help plump fine lines and she seemed quite interested in it.

Has anyone else picked up their Beauty Loop box yet? If you have, let me know what you got!

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig