Monday 28 July 2014

My Everyday Face #2


Another everyday face for you guys! A lot has changed since last time, the only thing that has stayed the same is my MAC Paint Pot in Painterly. I've switched from foundation to the Garnier BB Cream for Oily/Combination Skin, I've been loving this paired with the Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer as it keeps me matte for such a long time. The NARS Radient Creamy Concealer has been my current favourite concealer, and I think it will be for a long time.The powder that I have been loving is the MAC Mineralise SkinFinish Natural in Light which is so light on the skin but also helps me stay matte. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion is such a beautiful everyday flush of colour on my cheeks. 

Underneath my MAC Paint Pot, I use the NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Primer, which helps to keep my eyeshadow, MAC's All That Glitters, in place all day. That colour is a great everyday colour to quickly apply all over your lids. Then I apply the Revlon Lash Potion Volume & Length Mascara. To finish off, I apply the NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Natural for a quick wash of colour and I'm ready to face the world!

However, on days when I miss my alarm or am not too bothered with my make up, I do a quick routine which I wrote about a few weeks back, my "OH NO, I'M LATE" routine.

Hope everyone is a having a fab July!

x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You have some lovely products! I like the look of the NYX lipgloss!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The NYX Lipgloss is great because it's not sticky and goes on really smoothly!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig