Tuesday 1 July 2014

Haulin' Again


Long time, no haul. Joking, I swear it was last week, but as you all know, I cannot resist the temptation of going on a shopping trip. Firstly I went to M.A.C., and I was very controlled, surprisingly. I knew I wanted the M.A.C. Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light because I wanted a lighter coverage powder for days where I didn't want the same coverage as my Studio Fix Powder.

Next I headed off to Mecca Cosmetica, a.k.a my Achilles heel. This is where I went a bit naughty. I thought I was going to get two things but it doubled. My bad. I wanted to pick up the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion which I did but then the lady talked me into getting a blush brush to go with it which is the Mecca Cosmetica Blush Brush. This is the softest brush I've felt. No joke. I also wanted to get the NARS Radient Creamy Concealer in Vanilla since everyone and their mother raves about this, I wanted to join in on the hype. While I was at the NARS counter, the NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella was staring me down screaming "you know you want me!". Okay, it wasn't, but you know what I'm saying. I couldn't resist so I had to get it. 

I think my shopping addiction needs to slow down for now because my bank account is currently in the corner sobbing.

Has anyone tried any of these products and what are your opinions of them? I love to hear from you!

x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Lovely haul - i really want to try out a Mac MSF natural!
    xprincessjas | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only been using it for a few days now but it's feel so nice on the skin, would definitely recommend it! xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig