Sunday 22 June 2014

REVIEW | Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner


I hate to be a real party pooper, but I'm gonna have to be just for this post. I picked up the Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner in the hopes of loving it because of the fine tip the applicator has. There are a few things that I found did not agree with me the few times I tried it out. I know it is "hyper glossy" but I assumed it would dry with a glossy finish. Which I thought it did but when I touched it a few minutes later, it was still wet and smudged everywhere. Also, even though the applicator is very thin, it's hard to maintain a straight thin line because it slips around on the eyelid easily. When I would wear it out, it would smudge and run which is a big no-no.

I really wanted to like you but things just did't work out. We wanted different things from each other. I'm sorry I said all these mean things about you but we're just not meant to be together.

Has anyone found any luck with this particular liner? If so, tell me about it!

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig