Thursday 15 May 2014

My Precious | NARS Blush in Deep Throat



SoI finally caved and purchased a NARS blush. I was quite sad to depart with my money but I think this purchase is worth every dollar. I have been looking at a few different ones but I wasn't sure which one would suit me the best. So I went to the Mecca Cosmetica store in the city and asked one of the lovely ladies there which one she would recommend for me. She pick out the NARS Blush in Deep Throat and applied it so I could see how it looks. It has a slight shimmer but doesn't make my skin look oily. I was super happy with it so I bought it. And all night, I received compliments at work about my makeup and my blush, so I think this purchase was a big winner!

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig