Thursday 17 April 2014

My Everyday Face


Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting lately, uni has been absolutely hectic! But this week is my week off so I'll try and write as much as possible! Anyway, I always love looking at what people use on an everyday basis because it shows the products that they trust the most to wear day to day. So here are mine!

FACE
Firstly, I prime my face using the Napoleon Perdis Auto-Pilot Pre- Foundation Skin Primer. This stuff makes your skin baby smooth which helps your foundation glide on smoothly. Next, the foundation. I use M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid in NW10 with a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I have oily skin so this foundation is great at keeping the oil at bay during the day, has amazing coverage and I finally found a foundation that perfectly matches my skin! Then I conceal my blemishes with M.A.C Studio Finish Concealer in NW20 and for underneath my eyes I use Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Then I set it all with my SAVVY Mineral Loose Powder in Translucent. This stuff is amazing and dirt cheap! To finish it off, I then apply M.A.C Powder Blush in Melba. This colour goes with any look so it's great for everyday, and when you want to go from day to night without changing a whole lot.

EYES
I keep my eyes simple for the day. Starting off, I use M.A.C Paint Pot in Painterly. Perfect for nuturalising your eyelids to get rid of veins. Some days I skip eyeshadow but my favourite simple one swipe eyeshadow is Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow in 03 Lucky Penny. I think they have discontinued this, MEGA SAD FACE, but I bought a spare before they took it away. This shade is a perfect everyday pinky beige with shimmer and would look amazing on anyone! This was also my very first eyeshadow, my Mum gave it to me when I was about 10 and as you can see it's almost gone. Nooooooo! Next is mascara, and I use Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless and this is fantastic! No clumps, just perfect black lashes. When I can be bothered to do my brows, I use Maybelline Master Shape in Deep Brown.

LIPS
I always keep it simple during the day because I'm at uni everyday, and wearing certain lip products can damage my flute so I just use my trusty Maybelline Baby Lips to keep my lips moisturised. If I do wear anything on my lips, it's Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Peony which is a great everyday colour.

Voila! This is what I wear on my face almost everyday! Hope you enjoy!

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig