Wednesday 23 April 2014

A Fresh Change

My original plan for this blog was for it to be solely dedicated to beauty. But over the past few weeks, I've felt the urge to post about other things but thought twice about doing it. So I've decided that my blog is no longer going to be just about makeup, but  a whole bunch of other things; music, organisation, fashion and some random things that pop into my head.

The most beautiful picture I have ever taken. Paris, April 2011.
This picture doesn't really relate to anything I'm saying in this post. It's just there to remind me of where I want to be in the next few years. Not specifically Paris, just Europe in general. I'm hoping that this change will motivate me to blog more and share my thoughts with you!

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig