Wednesday 29 January 2014

Collective Haul




Hello!

So it's almost the end of January and I STILL haven't gotten my blogging together yet! I'm such procrastinator, an awful habit to have acquired!But  I promise I will try my hardest! Anyway, this past week I went shopping a few times, whoops. Here's a collective haul of all the things that have managed to slip into my ownership of the past week;

Firstly, before I went to work last week, I went through Myer and they had 30% of the majority of Revlon so I steered towards the Revlon counter. I ended up getting the Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights in Pink Light and one of the Revlon Colorburst Balm Stains in Rendezvous. I had been eyeing these for a while and the sale was about to end, so I thought I'd pick them up now to save some money in the future. I also stopped by Priceline, and picked up a Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick no.16and a Rimmel 60 Second Nail Varnish in Instyle Coral. Both of those colours are real "Summer" shades!

Secondly, I went to the city in search of a new foundation and came out with more (as per usual). I've wanted to try a MAC foundation for a while but been put off by the price tag. I finally went over to the MAC counter and was helped by a really nice lady. She recommended Studio Fix and applied it along with primer, concealer, powder and blush. She matched my shade which is NW10 (I'm so pale!) and I caved and bought it. It felt so good during the day and was quite happy with the outcome. The smell of Lush lured me in and I bought the Tea Tree Water and Dark Angels Cleanser which I'm excited to try! Then I popped by JB Hi-Fi and bought the About a Boy DVD because who doesn't love Hugh Grant and his accent, and the AlunaGeorge CD, which is fast becoming a favourite.

Lastly, I popped by Kmart after I heard all their makeup was on clearance. Obviously everyone knew before me because it looked like a supermarket after an apocalypse has been announced and everyone is stocking up! I ended up buying a Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain in Charm, a Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade and a Rimmel Apocalips in Solstice. All together that cost me $20! Bargain! I would have loved to have bought more but the shelves were empty!

Hope this inspires you like all the other hauls do for me! Anyone buy anything interesting this week? I would love to hear from you all!

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig